2017 Impact Flag Football Tournament Schedules
On October 21st, we will have our end of season Tournament and Tailgate Day! Please read below to see the tournament schedules and tailgating instructions. Please refer to the information below to see tailgating instructions and your teams tournament schedule. 5-8 Year old divisions will play in a round robin tournament with modified 15 minute games. 9-10 year old divisions will play a double elimination tournament with modified 20 minute games and the 11-12 year old division will finish their single elimination tournament that started on October 14th. The 13-14 division will play a single elimination tournament on 10/21 as well. Trophies are given out to all the 5-8 year old players. Medals will be given to the teams that win their tournament in the 9-14 year old divisions.
We have blocked off the Randall Building parking lot to use as a tailgating zone. You may park in the surrounding parking lots. Please DO NOT PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! The owner of the property has threatened to tow cars if he sees them parked on the side of the road.
Individual teams tailgate parties may begin at 8am. Each team will be given two parking spaces in the Randall building parking lot to decorate and display their own tailgate environment. 1 car required with a max of two cars. You have this space ALL DAY. Each team space will be marked by team their NFL team on them. Our staff will be judging each teams tailgate party and the winners will win gift certificates to some local restaurants to celebrate the season with their team. Below are things the judges will be looking for.
- Team Colors: NFL logos are not required
- Decorations/ Display – Go all out!
- Food: may cook on site but not required. Please make or bring enough for your team and their families to eat. Be sure to allow everyone on the team to pitch in!
- Creativity – We always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
- General sense of Team Unity – We want to see all the teams having fun and creating memories!
- No Alcohol
- If cooking, must be in cookers above ground – no campfires
- Tailgate games are allowed – Example: Corn hole
- Tailgate display must stay in teams designated area
- Decorations/ Costumes must be appropriate for kids and families
- Be Creative and Have Fun but most importantly enjoy being together as a team
Tournament Schedules and Brackets
5-6 YEAR OLD TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
7-8 YEAR OLD TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
9-10 Silver Division Tournament Bracket
9-10 Gold Division Tournament Bracket
11-12 Division Tournament Bracket (Begins 10/14/17)
13-14 Division Tournament Bracket